Las Vegas Home Prices to Continue to Fall?

A little disturbing news this AM in the Las Vegas Review Journal.  This article paints a dismal picture that home values/prices will continue to decline even at the slower rate of 4% to 5% per year.

My home is currently worth less than what I had paid for it and I am -- for the first time -- seeing my home value now lower than what I owe.

How does this translate to commercial real estate, you may be asking?  Since home prices have slide (crashed?) commercial real estate has fallen just as much or more right behind it.

And, as I drive around and view properties my clients (could be) are interested in, I am noticing more and more vacancies.  Tenants are now numb to the after effects of walking away from their leases or mortgages.

http://www.lvrj.com/business/las-vegas-home-prices-continue-to-fall-122890524.html

For Information about Las Vegas Commercial Investment Property, contact David Howes at: daviddavidhowes.net

Leave a Reply