It is a Fight to the Finish!

As the economy turns here in Las Vegas, I am still writing offers for purchase and (so far) one for lease. 

The problem I am running into (and I can only assume that you are too) is that Sellers are being tough as nails refusing to reduce the price of their poor real estate investment.  And, the Buyers are still gringing out low ball offers where they think that Las Vegas is doing sooo badly that they feel the Sellers should be thankful they are offering such low ball offers.  (Sic.)

So, that leaves me stuck in this crazy cycle of trying my hardest to get the Sellers to accept a less than top dollar amount; and, also trying to get the Buyers to forget what the national media is saying and focus on the benefits of the property and up their offer.

The good thing about this situation is that more Buyers are tire kicking and Sellers (who can) are hanging in there.  Most properties that were well over spent for just three years ago or more, are already foreclosed upon.  (And, I really don't think too many are selling even though I keep hearing about properties "Under Contract.")

The bad part of this is that I haven't placed a property "Under Contract."  The good thing is that soon I will have a property Under Contract." So, I am fighting to the finish here.

For the life of me, I can't remember who said the quote: "It isn't how many times you get up after being knocked down, it's that you keep getting up."  Or something like that.

Can anyone help me out on this?

For Information about Las Vegas Commercial Investment Property, contact David Howes at: david@davidhowes.net

Leave a Reply